This package provides a complete concrete5 real-estate solution for realtors and property management companies wanting to offer searchable property listings on their websites.
- Search & filter listings based on any attributes, such as price, bedrooms, size, location, property type, etc.
- Map listing locations on both the listing detail page and search results pages (optional)
- Rotate through a slideshow of featured listings
- Pop-up mortgage calculator on each listing page
- Comes packaged with English, French and German translations
- *New - Dedicated concrete5 real estate dashboard interface for managing listings
- *New - Integrated with concrete5.4.2's new Composer Feature
This package includes:
- A Search Real Estate Listings Page Type & Block, where you can filter your results by any attribute, like price, property type, sales status, etc. You can easily customize the available property features (pool, garage, etc), property types (condo, single family, etc.), and other searchable attributes.
- A Real Estate Listing Detail Page Type, for displaying more information about a listing, enlargable listing photos, it's location on google maps, and a mortgage calculator. You can also replace the included popup photo gallery with the prophoto gallery if you have it installed.
- A Featured Listings block, which is a slideshow or a list of select listings.
There's a demo site setup where you can see the real estate package in action, and you can edit the settings there by logging in with the user name 'demo' and the password 'demo123'.
Check out the real estate package tutorial, and if you've got additional questions, post to the support forum.
Note: Since there is no industry standard MLS IDX/API format, by default a property import feature is not included with this package (and no, it is not required). It can however be added to this package, although some programming will be required. Although I'm currently not available to help with this, I'm happy to provide any developers with a sample package that I've used for this kind of thing in the past.