ProPhoto Image Gallery
The concrete5 ProPhoto image gallery block was designed to give a smoother user experience while viewing a set of images, displaying a large primary image with a horizontal filmstrip of thumbs, providing a quick way to jump to other images without having to scroll down the page.
Here are some of the features that it provides:
- Display your gallery of images as a scrollable filmstrip, or with a grid of thumbs.
- Display images based on a Tag (eg. Wildlife) or by Set (eg. Featured Images)
- Customize your design by uploading your own buttons, choosing from one of four style, and picking a selected image highlight color.
- Set max sizes for your main image and image thumbnails
- Order By any attribute, in ascending or descending order, or use a custom sequence.
- Choose which attributes (title, description, date taken, tags, camera format, etc) you want to display on the enlarged image.
- Link your images to an image detail page to help with search engine indexing, and link your image tags to an image search page (requires these blocks or custom coding).
- *New* - preload images for faster display
- *New* - Draggable sorting interface when using the custom image sequence option
- *New* - Page through images with the left and right arrow keys
- *New* - Digital Watermarks: protect your images by having them resampled with a semi-transparent company name, website url, or an uploaded image (optional)
Photo/Image Gallery Package Deal: Purchase the ProPhoto block with the Billboards, Image Search, and Image/File Details blocks at at 30% discount.
Example 1 (Shown Above): Custom buttons, details page, Embossed Dark style
Example 2: Filmstrip only
Example 3: Pagable Image with Thumbnail Grid
Example 4: Default Installation
Like this post?