Do you want to add a Jobs or Careers page to your concrete5 website? The Jobs Board plugin installs a complete system to manage your company's employment opportunities. Potential employees can search & filter job listings, and can apply directly through your website with an uploaded resume. After applying you are notified via email and the submission is saved within your site's dashboard.
- Search & filter job listings based on any attributes, such as keywords, location, category, salary, employment type, etc.
- Display featured job listings anywhere on the site
- Integrated Job Application form with uploadable resumes
- Automatically installs fully functional with sample content
- Uses concrete's flexible attribute system so you can easily customize the system for your company's need.
- A dedicated Jobs Management interface is added to your concrete5 dashboard for managing listings.
- Integrated with concrete5.4.2's new composer feature
This package includes:
- A Search Jobs Board Listings Page Type & Block, where you can search & filter results by any attribute. You can easily customize these listing attributes and other searchable attributes.
- A Job Listing Detail Page Type, for displaying more information about a listing, including optional file attachments containing more job information.
- Job Application page, with a job summary and job application form.
- A Featured Job Listings block, which is a slideshow or a list of select listings.